It’s almost that time again! Get your teams together for Cynergy Crossfit’s Annual First Responders Challenge!
Details are below:
– Event will run from January 5 – February 8
– It’s 4 weeks, plus a final (final date & location TBD)
– Video submissions are required
– We now have a masters division
– $85 per person if registered by November 30th
– $125 per person on or after December 1st
– Registration closes January 2nd
The Challenge is open to CrossFitters who are active members of Fire, Police, EMT, K-9 Units, SWAT, Sheriff or Military.
• Each team must consist of at least 4 members – with the option of 2 alternates.
• For Masters Teams, each team member must be 40+ as of January 5, 2015.
• Team members do not necessarily need to all be members of the same CrossFit affiliate, but they must be CrossFitters.
• Teams will be assigned 1 WOD per week for 4 weeks.
• WODs can be done at any participating CrossFit affiliate and must be video-taped and judged by a CF Level 1 athlete.
• Each team will assign a Team Captain.
• Team Captains will submit scores & video to Cynergy by 5:00 PM Sunday each week in order to remain in the competition.
• Once the competition begins there will be no add-ons or substitutions to the team members.